Empowering Believers with ALL THE GOSPEL, TO GO ALL INTO THE WORLD" (GEM)
Do you desire to lead a courageous, God-shaped life dedicated to Jesus Christ? GEM offers Bible-centered teaching (Education), practical hands-on ministry training, a platform for divine empowerment, and essential skills, empowering you to make a meaningful impact on your surroundings, whether you're already aware of His purpose for your life journey or still uncovering your true ministerial calling. Regardless of where you are coming from, GEM sessions will challenge, test and encourage you to think, live, and serve Biblically and nature with a heart of Love for God and one another.
As disciples, we are all called to bear abundant fruit and firmly believe that every life is significant in the scope of eternity. With a passionate commitment to partnering with God on Christ's mission, we aim to redeem, restore, and equip laborers for ministry.
Our earnest desire and burden is to see peoples of nations saved and connected to discipleship, recognizing that God's truth is fundamental to catalyzing societal transformation. We firmly believe hearing the Gospel is a fundamental God-given right for all mankind.
Our Burden and Cause!
How can people effectively reach out to the unsaved and disciple others without being equipped and empowered for Ministry themselves?
In today's world, there is no lack of Believing Christians, and the harvest is not limited. So, what is the problem?
The missing link in our generation is the reality of "unequipped Christians" in churches and ministries that are ineffective in God's kingdom and have been living a life short of their God-given purpose.
As John A Tristram has aptly said, "Unequipped laborers are more dangerous, as they can cause more damage than good in ministry."
We firmly believe that when Christians are equipped and empowered for Ministry, solid foundations are laid, callings are explored, and believers are Spirit-led with the right tools for effective ministry. GEM is not man's plan, but God plans to send our Laborer!
In response to this need, we initiated our first batch of GEM in May 2020, which is available online and offline in Bangalore and we have seen many hearts revived and many reignited for ministry!
Based on Ephesians 4:11, our mission statement is to "equip the saints for Gospel Ministry." We are committed to engaging, educating, equipping, encouraging, and empowering (the 5E's) believers. We have started preparing for the great end-time harvest!
Our tailored sessions aim to equip Christians to be both knowers and doers of the Word of God, effectively serving in God's Kingdom. All teachings align with scriptural integrity and seek to revive the practices of early Christians after Pentecost.
We don't merely teach and equip; we come from practical ministry experience. Our team has shared the gospel face-to-face with over 10,000 people and established platforms for experiencing the gospel firsthand.
Matthew 9:38 reminds us, "The harvest is plentiful, but laborers are few."
1. That the Gospel is the only way of reconciliation between Man and God. God our Father wants "ALL" to be saved and have a relationship with Him.
2.The Gospel is God's plan and way to save the lost, there is no other way.
3. The Gospel is the only real long-lasting solution to human suffering and social problems.
4. The Gospel is the gateway to salvation and discipleship. Without the Gospel, there is no possibility for any real durable "Transformation or Restoration".
5. The Gospel is our only eternal hope.
6. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are involved in the Salvation to mankind.
7. The Gospel is not an option, it's a lifestyle. We are called to proclaim and witness the Gospel.
8. The Gospel is every believer's responsibility and privilege. A Gospel that is not proclaimed is no Gospel at all.
Join us to impact the nations, one soul at a time.
We Believe about the Gospel
1. All Christians are called to serve God in different capacities.
2. The foundation for ministry is the scripture (under the new covenant)
3. Ministry is to be done God's way, and that's the only way.
4. Our purpose and calling must be aligned with the Great Commission.
5. The Body of Christ/Church is to have different main ministries and supportive ministries (Uniqueness & support is key)
6. We don't call people to ministry, that's the work of the Holy Spirit.
7. Believers are rewarded in eternity for their service
8. Ministry is not to be charged or for personal gain.
9. All efforts of ministry are for the glory of God.